A couple of months ago a I had surgery and Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics helped me along the way through my recovery.
After my surgery and after my explained what occurred during my surgery, I was very concerned about what I ate, my digestive system and my intestines. As she spoke I decided I was going to eat very lean and take probiotic supplements. I am telling that was the best thing I could have done.
Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics are:
- 100% Vegetarian
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Chemical Free
- Contains 12 synergistic strains of probiotics
- Dr. Ohhira has developed a growth/production process that requires from 3 to 5 years of fermentation. This extended fermentation process enables the strains of bacteria to grow and proliferate, and also results in the production of substantial metabolic byproducts such as organic acids, short-chain fatty acids, various vitamins, amino acids and other accessory nutrients. These are all of the beneficial compounds that are normally produced by probiotics in the GI tract. With Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics, you get the 12 strains of probiotics plus all these other beneficial compounds.
Many people do not understand the benefits of probiotics.
If you are under stress, taking antibiotics, traveling or simply want to promote your health, taking Probiotics daily will maintain the health-promoting good bacteria in your intestinal tract. This is important because the intestines are the largest immune organ in the body and promoting their health strengthens your body’s overall natural defenses. If the balance is disrupted, this can leave a comprised immune response. Fortunately, taking Probiotics supplements can help sustain the digestive tracks balance by re-introducing beneficial bacteria. To help restore normal dermal Probiotic balances natural Probiotic based skin products can assist the proces
Prior to my surgery I had been taking a different brand of probiotics because I would experience digestive and intestinal issues. I would feel some relief when taking these probiotics that cost less, but nothing considerably noticeable. Thank goodness I had Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics when I returned home. I was under stress, taking pain relievers and antibiotics. Out of fear I did not want to eat too much. My surgery had nothing to do with my digestive system but my intestines were moved around so that is where the fear set in and I felt a difference. Taking these probiotics was one of the things that helped me get through this difficult time.
I still healing and am feeling a lot better. I have continued to take Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics.
After having such a great experience with Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics I think my readers will like the results and benefits as well, so I am offering a 20% off deal for you.
Click here to receive 20% off using the below promo code.
- 20% off the Suggested Retail Price (SRP) of Dr. Ohhira‘s Probiotics
- Original Formula (30ct) SRP $35.95, after discount: $29.00, a savings of $6.95
- Original Formula (60ct) SRP $59.95, after discount: $47.96, a savings of $11.99
- Receive a FREE Kampuku Beauty Bar – ($12.05 Value).
- FREE (First Class Mail) Shipping.
- Use Promo Code at checkout: momj2017