After having major surgery and being anemic I found my energy was very low. I have always understood the importance of taking vitamins, but I did not understand that I needed them more than anything until after I was exhausted during my months of recovery.
I was introduced to NutraGlow, Super B when I needed vitamins and energy more than ever.
NutraGlow, Super B is a sublingual vitamin that blends B-6 and B-12 vitamins to restore the body’s essential nutrients and increase vitality and happiness–on a cellular level.
Formulated as a liquid rather than a pill, Super B absorbs efficiently to yield healthy benefits, including:
- Improved muscle growth and repair
- Balanced sodium and potassium levels
- Improved production of skin collagen
- Heightened metabolism
- Increased energy
You see, since I had my surgery and was trying to get my hemoglobin up, I have been struggling with low energy, mood swings, weight gain, hair loss and minor changes with my skin. I have always taken vitamins, but for some reason when my doctor seemed to over emphasize the importance of taking vitamins ruing this time something did not register until I was combing my hair one night and it was shedding by handfuls. It took about a week for me to recognize that I had not been taking enough vitamins and my hair was not the only thing that was deficient.
My experience with NutraGlow:
- I did not turn to NutraGlow for my hair loss, but for everything else. As soon as I was given approval to exercise I did. I was not taking NutraGlow during my initial workouts. I knew I would have some energy, but I needed more. When I began to take NutraGlow I could tell the difference in my energy levels. There are days that I feel like I do not want to do anything, but after taking my vitamins I can tell a difference.
- I do see some improvement with my skin. It was not as bright as before and now I see some changes, but I am not sure if it is because I am drinking lots of water and eating more fruits and vegetables. I think it may be a combination of everything.
- In recent years I have been concerned about my lower metabolism. Now it feels like my metabolism is slightly higher because I have more energy and I am burning off the calories. I am working out when I do not feel like it. I have not felt like this in a few years. Some of it has to do with me finally having surgery, getting my hemoglobin up and taking my vitamins.
- My muscles seem a little stronger. I have started lifting my dumb bells again, daily.
- I now have the desire to do things I had stopped doing. I am still working on my moods, but that is work in progress. I can honestly say that after I take the drops of Hydroxy B12 I feel more energy and my moods are better. My moods are up and down throughout the day a few hours after taking the vitamin drops. Although, this occurs my energy seems to stay up and when I find time to exercise I will and that helps my mood as well.
Best of all NutraGlow has gotten me through some very trying days. I have taken it daily in order to really see and feel results. I have been consuming these vitamins for three weeks and am very pleased.