- Watermelon Cooler
- Orange Creamsicle Smoothie
- Frozen “Lindarita”
- Banana Mango Smoothie
- Razzmatazz Lemonade
RECIPE SERVES 2-3
- 3, 6oz cups Lindy‘s Strawberry Italian Ice™
- 1 cup strawberry rum (or white rum)
- ⅓ cup lime juice concentrate (or fresh-squeezed lime juice)
- 1 ½ cups of ice
Place Lindy‘s Strawberry cups in microwave for 30 seconds to thaw. Pour all contents into blender and blend until smooth. Garnish with lime slice.
RECIPE SERVES 2
- 2, 6oz cups Lindy’s Black Cherry Italian Ice
- 1 ½ cups chocolate almond milk
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder
Place Lindy‘s Black Cherry cups in microwave for 30 seconds to thaw. Pour all contents into blender and blend until smooth. For extra richness, garnish with shaved chocolate.
You can find more recipes here.
These are great drink recipes for the upcoming Spring and Summer. I plan on making these for my friends and family. I will have to make some alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks.