A few years ago my family and I dined at Medieval Times on Christmas Eve and we had a blast. I am not sure if we will visit on Christmas Eve this year, but I do know we are planning a trip over the holidays and we are excited!
Not only are we excited about dining at Medieval Times I am excited to share an exclusive offer with my readers.
Adults $36.95 and children (12 and under) $29.95 with the code MT3629 through 2/28/17. Click here for this great offer.
I am telling you this is a deal you do not want to miss. The show is fun and the food is delicious.
Here are few Medieval Times fun facts for you while enjoying the show and feasting on a great meal:
* All Knights begin their training as Squires – just as they did in the Middle Ages – learning horse care, sword fighting, and weaponry. It takes a minimum of six months of training to become a Knight.
* Knights perform with real metal weapons and wear authentic armor. During battle scenes, real titanium swords create sparks.
* Every shield must be repainted after every show.
* When jousting, the Knights charge at speeds of approximately 15 to 20 miles per hour and reach an impact velocity speed of about 30 to 40 miles per hour.
* Each year, 25 foals are born at Chapel Creek Ranch, where they spend two years training.
* Our horses enjoy retirement at the ranch after 15 to 20 years of performing.
* 125,000 gallons of soup are served each year.
* 400,000 gallons of Pepsi are consumed each year.
* Each arena is filled with about 4,455 cubic feet of sand – about the load of 10 dump trucks.
* Medieval Times is the #1 breeder of pure Spanish horses in North America.
(More information about their horses: click here.)
Medieval Times offers a great dinner show for the entire family. The last time we dined here one of the knights gave my daughter a rose. I cannot wait to see what happens this time.