My son has not stop playing Kirby: Planet Robobot since he got it.
When I ask him how does he like it. He explains a whole world that I know nothing about and all I seem to understand is Kirby is on a mission to save the world and everything he does is, “Really cool.”
Here are three awesome Kirby: Planet Robobot features that help Kirby save the world.
- Kirby Robobot Armor: Kirby has access to Robobot armor throughout the game. With his armor he has the ability to defeat monsters. For example: The armor allows him to smash through walls, pick up heavy objects, plug into a cube that goes into volt that opens a door and he goes in there and gets the cube to access the boss level.
- Copy Abilities: Kirby can copy anything. For example: There is a snow monster that he can copy. With that snow monster he has snow powers and with the snow powers he can freeze anything. When he freezes things he can bump it away. When he bumps it away it flies and breaks or hits his enemies. This allows him to go to another leve,l which leads to the boss level.
- Game Modes: There are many modes like: Boss Battle, Time Attack, Story Mode and many more. My son has played Story Mode the most. He likes doing the boss levels. In Story Mode it is your job to defeat the boss and his workers. While in battle you are creating story.
This is the first time my son has ever owned a Nintendo 3DS Xl. He loves all of the great new features and likes having the newest 3DS.
New Nintendo 3DS XL features:
- Face Tracking 3D: The images on the game are never blurred when he moves into different positions. He did not know the difference until he saw it on an older 3DS. The face-tracking feature uses the system’s inner cameras to adjust images based on your viewing angle, so you can enjoy total immersion in your games.
- New Controls: The C stick brings new control possibilities (like intuitive camera control) to compatible games. And, new ZL and ZR buttons give you more options than ever.
- Long Battery Life: He loves this. He has the New Nintendo AC Adapter and does not always have to charge after it is fully charged. This has been great for road trips.
- Easy Data Sharing: You can transfer your photos, music, and other files between a PC and your system’s microSDHC card via a wireless network. No need to remove the microSDHC card!
- Better Browsing: The new-and-improved Internet browser lets you watch videos and surf the Web with ease. You can even use the ZL/ZR buttons to switch tabs or zoom in with the C stick.
- Improved Camera: Enjoy better results when you take photos in low-light situations. This was one of the features he discovered.
Like I said, my son has not wanted to stop playing Kirby Planet Robobot. As my son would say, “Nintendo has some cool DS games.” He has learned pretty fast. He is now on level 35 inside of file 3. He is always discovering new things he can do with his 3DS Xl as well. This is definitely one of the most popular Nintendo games.
Disclosure: Product/compensation was received in exchange for review.