I pride myself on having youthful skin, but a few months ago I looked down at my legs and thought, “What is going on? I have to fix this!”
I use a Koren exfoliating towel when I take a shower or bath. That is a good start, but not enough. About a year ago I was not moisturizing my skin as often as I should and started moisturizing twice a day or maybe more. That was fine but, I needed something more. I needed an exfoliating body scrub. After using several body scrubs I have discovered Tree Hut Sugar Body Scrub .
I love the rich, sweet scent of Almond and Honey. The natural sweet Almond Oil and real Honey will condition damaged and neglected skin that has become unhealthy over time. This gentle sugar scrub is infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, real Honey and an array of natural oils, including Evening Primrose, sweet Almond, Avocado, Macadamia Seed and Orange Oil. The real sugar grains and Almond bits will softly buff away dead skin cells, leaving your skin feeling smooth all day.
Benefits of using Tree Hut Sugar Body Scrub:
- Certified Organic Shea Butter: Rich in Vitamins A, E, and F to help collagen production and promote skin elasticity. Shea Butter softens, smooths, and helps strengthen skin.
- Sweet Almond Oil: A potent antioxidant for healthy skin and stimulates the formation of collagen.
- Honey: Used for thousands of years to heal skin conditions, it naturally speeds the healing process. It also provides a barrier to lock in moisture.
- Safflower Seed Oil: Natural linoleic acid contains anti-inflammatory properties which help to fight skin conditions. It also prevents dryness and hydrates to provide healthy glow, while promoting elasticity.
- Evening Primrose Oil: Regulates the function of skin’s oil glands, working to increase elasticity, fight wrinkles and help heal skin conditions.
- Avocado Oil: Defends against free-radicals. Also rich in nutrients such as oleic acid, potassium, and lecithin, Avocado Oil works to generate healthy skin.
- Orange Oil: Soothes dry, irritated skin while supporting collagen formation and helping repair skin damage.
- Macadamia Seed Oil: Supports healthy cells and helps reduce skin deterioration.
- Paraben Free and No Formaldehyde donors
- Made in the USA
- Do not test on animals
I have been using Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub for almost a week now and am crazy about it! My skin feels soft and with the combination of all of the ingredients that are exfoliating my skin I am pleased.