This Sunday my family will be attending The Angelic Auxiliary’s 14th Annual Carnival at the Pier .
I am honored to be attending an amazing event for a such a good cause.
I think this is a great event for everyone to attend, get involved and learn more about Children’s Bureau and its efforts.
Here are some fun facts about Carnival at the Pier:
· Proceeds from this event will benefit Children’s Bureau’s work to prevent child abuse
· Pacific Park at the Santa Monica pier is the only amusement park on the west coast located on a pier
· This is the first time this event will be open to the public!
Sunday, March 6, 2016 • 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Pier opens to public at 1:00 PM.
The event admission includes:
· Private use of the park
· Unlimited amusement park rides
· Lunch and carnival snacks
· Unlimited photo booth photos
· Game tickets
· Free reserved parking
380 Santa Monica Pier
Santa Monica, CA
Again, proceeds from this event benefit Children’s Bureau’s work to prevent child abuse. So if you are looking for something fun to do this weekend, head over to Carnival at the Pier.
Disclosure:Product/compensation was received in exchange for post.