Fall is here and many of us are looking for new comfort recipes.
Now that the weather is finally starting to cool down, it’s no longer unbearable cooking hot meals and taking your time in the kitchen. Treat yourself to some quality comfort food with Carrington Farms Chicken Breast with Flax and Herb Stuffing recipe. By incorporating Carrington Farms Organic Flax Hemp Paks and Unflavored Liquid Coconut Cooking Oil, you pack your meal with an extra nutritional punch. Not only will your chicken be juicy and flavorful, but now you can enrich it with omega-3s, omega-6s, fiber, and lignans, serving plenty of nutrients with every bite. Crack open a window and let in that crisp fall air to really enjoy this seasonal recipe!
Serving Size: 1 chicken breast
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (6 oz./375 g each)
- 2 slices whole wheat bread cut into ½ inch (1 cm) cubes
- 1 ½ tsp. Carrington Farms Unflavored Liquid Coconut Cooking Oil
- 1 tsp. minced onion
- 1 tsp. minced red pepper
- 2 tsp. chopped, sundried cranberries
- 1-2 Carrington Farms Organic Flax Hemp Paks
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp. white wine*
- 1 tsp. chopped parsley
- Carrington Farms Unflavored Liquid Coconut Cooking Oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- paprika to taste
This is a creative, healthier recipe. I have used Carrington Farms products on other recipes and have been pleased.
Disclosure: Product/compensation was received in exchange for post.
Don’t be afraid to be free!!!