I know yesterday was the first day of Fall, but my family has been putting our new iCoffee Single Serve Dial A Brew to get use and will continue to do so during the Winter season as well.
We were very busy over the summer and when we were home we needed to prepare our hot beverages rather quickly. I am an avid tea drinker, my daughter drinks both coffee and tea. My son loves tea as well and wants to see how well the hot chocolate tastes in the k-cup in this k-cup machine.
Preparation has been very easy.
- Add water
- Place cup at the bottom of the coffee maker.
- Add either the k-cup or loose leaf tea or ground coffee ( we plan on trying brewed cocoa) by the pressing button with the coffee symbol above the iCoffee symbol.
- Adjust the dial to the number of ounces of water you would like. We typically use 7 ounces.
- Push the power button ( The word heating will appear and begin to flash when it is done heating the word Ready will begin to flash)
- Press the Dial A Brew button and your beverage will dispense into your cup.
Our beverages are not watered down. The only time this happened was when we decided to use ground coffee that had expired the month before. But, I really think it was the brand of coffee.
So far our new iCoffee has been a life saver during our busiest moments.
Disclosure: Product/compensation was received in exchange for review.
Don’t be afraid to be free!!!