Finally, a bag for Dad’s!!!!
No man should have to lug around his wife’s diaper bag that is pink with lime green flowers and has cutesy little designs. Fathers are not considered when it comes to the diaper bag, there is an unspoken assumption that diaper bags are only for mothers. With the new Go Daddy from Go Mama Go Designs, dads can be stylish and prepared. The caddy packs an arsenal of diapers and wipes, armed and ready for multiple ways to carry, covert design for use anywhere, conceals personal items in zippered pocket, has water-resistant lining for unforeseen emergencies and it includes a matching wipes holder.
I am giving my Daddy Caddy to someone as a gift, but in the mean time I was able to lightly test it out and found that although it is made with dads in mind, many mothers would love it as well. When I received the soft black leather bag I almost considered not gifting it. I really like it!
Although, my youngest child is 10 years old. I still carry light weight items like wipes, hand sanitizer, sunscreen, snacks etc. when we are at amusement parks, hiking and other places that I think I may need a small bag. But, I had to keep telling myself this bag is not for me.
The Leather Daddy Caddy is:
Soft, black leather brings an elegance and sophistication to any diaper change! Perfect for the Dad who loves to look good, no matter what he’s doing!
HANDS- FREE DIAPER ACTION FOR THE MODERN MAN
- Packs and arsenal of diapers and wipes
- Armed and ready for multiple ways to carry
- Covert design for use anywhere
- Conceals personal items in zippered pocket
- Water-resistant lining for unforeseen emergencies
- Includes matching wipes holder
- 10″h x 6.5″w x up to 3″ depth
- Made in China
This stylish bag can be used a couple of ways:
- It can be clipped on a bike. I tried clipping it on the handle bars but the strap was a little short, so the bag bunched up a bit I placed it on the middle bar and it clipped well.
- It clips on the waist very well.
Disclosure:Product/compensation was received in exchange for post.
Don’t be afraid to be free!!!