· Pei Wei is encouraging diners to share their first sushi experience on social media.
· Sushi lovers and sushi newbies alike are invited to post a photo of themselves or a friend eating sushi for the first time with the hashtag #NewToSushiSweeps or #PeiWeiSweeps on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
· By sharing their sushi experience, fans will automatically be entered into a sweepstakes for the chance to win a $25 Pei Wei gift card.
· Four winners will be randomly selected each week during the sweepstakes, which runs from March 19 through May 6, 2015.
· Please visit https://www.peiwei.com/
· Don’t know how to use chopsticks? Sushi rolls are traditionally eaten as a finger food, so it’s perfectly acceptable to eat with your hands after they have been washed.
· If you’re unsure about new textures, try a roll that packs a bold crunch, like new Pei Wei sushi Crunch Rolls topped with tempura flakes.
· Dipping sauces and sides like wasabi, Sriracha aioli, citrus ponzu or soy sauce can enrich the roll’s flavors. For best results, dip the outer edge of the roll instead of the flat side.
· If you’re intrigued with sushi but intimidated by eating raw fish, start with completely cooked rolls like Pei Wei’s Teriyaki Crunch Roll or Mango California Roll to get used to the size and flavor of each bite.
· Three sides typically accompany sushi: soy sauce to enhance the flavor, wasabi to spice things up, and ginger to refresh your palate between bites.
· Sushi pros typically eat a roll in one bite; however, you can take two bites if needed.
All of these tips are great. When I began eating sushi years ago, I felt like a fish out of water. I am sure I looked the part as well. When I think back, I would dine at whatever Japanese restaurant and order everything else except sushi. These are great tips.
Disclosure: Product/compensation was received in exchange for post.
Don’t be afraid to be free!!!