I do not have any problems when it comes to getting my son to take vitamins. When I heard about alternaVites Kids I knew this would be a multivitamin and mineral he would not mind taking.
The alternaVites Kids concept is different than any other vitamin he has taken. He is able to pour the contents from the packet into his mouth and it dissolves. He loves things that comes in powder form. I do not allow him to eat a lot of candy but, it reminds me of the Pixie Stick and I know how fun pouring candy from the Pixie Stick can be. Of course this is not candy but it is still fun. So fun I had to try it for myself and like my son, I liked it.
The first time he tried this vitamin he poured it in his mouth, because we were in a hurry. Since then he has been mixing it with apple juice or orange juice. However, I do plan on adding it to his smoothies, apple sauce yogurt and anything else that appeals to him. We plan on making some of the delicious smoothies.
My son is convinced alternaVites has gotten him through daylight savings time. Every morning when he wakes up it is dark and he is exhausted. The first Monday after the time change was difficult. He mixed his vitamins and said he seemed to have more energy. Since then he wakes up in the morning feeling exhausted and takes his vitamins hoping they will get him through the day. Of course his body is adjusting to the change but, he believes alternaVites has a lot to do with it.
- · Melts in your mouth
- · 0 grams of sugar
- · Free of aspartame and high fructose
- · Does NOT contain artificial sweeteners, colors, flavors or preservatives
- · Gluten Free
- · Does NOT contain egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts, wheat, soy, fish or shellfish
- · Vegetarian
- · Certified Kosher
- · No GMO ingredients – Partnership with the “Non GMO Project” pending
- – Simply sprinkle alternaVites Kids onto the tongue like a pixie stick where it melts quickly
- – Mix alternaVites Kids into yogurts, smoothies, shakes, cereal or applesauce
Disclosure: Product/compensation was received for review.
Don’t be afraid to be free!!!