|Heart Gift Tower|
My two sweeties are going to love the sweet treats I received from GourmetGiftBaskets.com.
GourmetGiftBaskets.com, one of the fastest-growing, online gifting companies in the U.S. has a fresh batch of 2015 Valentine’s Day gifts for women and men, ranging from $24.99 all the way up to $400.
My daughter is going to love the Heart Gift Tower. She has been staying away from sweets and says she will indulge on Valentine’s Day. After seeing the size of this gift, I think she will over indulge.
This gift tower is 4 beautiful boxes overflowing with delicious chocolate truffles, gourmet chocolate covered fruits, crunchy and creamy yogurt-covered pretzels, hand-crafted popcorn and more.
• (6) Lindt Truffles – Assorted Flavors – Shells of exquisitely smooth, slow-melting chocolate that are filled with creamy truffle centers.
• Chocolate Covered Strawberries by Marich – 2.3 oz. – Sweet dried strawberries that are coated in rich chocolate and covered in a shell of strawberry candy.
• Chocolate Covered Blueberries by Marich – 2.1 oz. – Natural dried blueberries covered in rich dark chocolate and smooth blueberry white chocolate.
• Chocolate Covered Cherries by Annalie’s Chocolates – 4 oz. – Sweet and tangy cherries smothered in creamy milk chocolate.
• Tangy Wild Strawberries by GourmetGiftBaskets.com – 8 oz. – Bright and sweet strawberry flavored gummy candy.
• Yogurt Covered Pretzels by Auntie Trudies – 6 oz. – Crisp pretzels dipped in silky white yogurt. Salty and sweet and perfect to eat!
• Cinnamon Brown Sugar Kettle Corn by KingOfPOP.com – 1.4 oz. – Gourmet kettle corn coated in fresh cinnamon dust and sweet brown sugar.
• Sea Salt & Cracked Black Pepper Kettle Corn by KingOfPOP.com – 1.4 oz. – Freshly popped kettle corn powdered with gourmet sea salt and tangy black pepper. Sweet and spicy!
Now, my son is going to lose his mind. When he opens his Snack for My Valentine’s Tin. It has many things he likes to eat but, most of all he loves watching movies at home and he loves to share. I am sure he will be happy to watch movies and share is snacks with us. He cannot possibly eat all of the snacks in this tin.
We are going to make it a Valentine’s Day night in with this gorgeous gift tin full of his favorite snacks. Pop in a movie and dive into our gourmet popcorn choices, munch on a salty and crispy snack mix and enjoy some delicious candies!
• Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Kettle Corn by KingOfPOP.com – 1.4 oz. – Freshly popped kettle corn dusted with gourmet sea salt and tangy cracked pepper.
• Cinnamon & Brown Sugar Popcorn by KingOfPOP.com – 3.11 oz. – Gourmet kettle corn coated with sweet cinnamon dust and brown sugar.
• Honey Mustard Popcorn by KingOfPOP.com – 1.1 oz. – Crunchy popcorn doused in sweet, tangy honey mustard seasoning.
• Buffalo Popcorn by KingOfPOP.com – 1.5 oz. – Fresh and crisp popcorn covered in fiery buffalo seasoning.
• Chocolate Chip Cookies by Kimball Lake Bakery – 4 oz. – Scrumptious bite-sized cookies that are full of rich chocolate chips.
• Chocolate Covered Cherries by Annalie’s Chocolates – 4 oz. – Creamy milk chocolate wrapped around sweet soft cherries.
• Chichester Snack Mix by Merrimack Valley Snack Company – 2 oz. – A mix of crunchy cheddar cheese crackers, pretzel nuggets and premium nuts.
• Roasted and Salted Peanuts by J&R Gourmet – 2 oz. – Premium Virginia peanuts that are gently roasted and dusted with a layer of gourmet sea salt.
• Strawberry Twizzlers by Hershey – 7 oz. – The classic strawberry-flavored gummy candy.
• (4) Atomic Fireballs – The original intense cinnamon-flavored candy jawbreaker!
• (2) Smarties – Sugar coated candy tablets in six fruity flavors.
I was not expecting to receive an additional gift but, I did and I will accept it. I got a box of King of Pop.com gourmet popcorn. They have an awesome variety of flavors:
- Dark Chocolate Chile
- Coffee Berry
- Funky Monkey
- Banana Cream Pie
- Peanut Butter Cup
- Salted Chocolate Caramel
- Cookies and Cream
- Island Coconut
- I am not sure but I think it is Strawberry Cheesecake (My son took it to school in his lunch today, so I cannot remember)
All of which I have never tried before but, they are very appealing.
Aside from receiving all of these goodies. I really liked the delivery packaging. When I walked up to my door and saw two packages tied neatly together and one sitting separately I was excited. When I opened them everything was nice and neat. The gift tower was most impressive because, it was still together. I did not have to tie the ribbons back together.
The presentation of the gifts are of great quality and I am suspecting the food is as well. I cannot wait for my family to try this snacks on Valentine’s Day. I am also looking forward to hearing what my son has to say about the popcorn he took to school today.
Happy Valentine’s Day!!!
Disclosure:Product/compensation was received in exchange for post.
Don’t be afraid to be free!!!