Living in Southern California, it’s always boating season, and the 2015Progressive Insurance Los Angeles Boat Show will showcase hundreds of vessels from entry-level family cruisers to luxurious yachts, plus the latest in boating accessories and gear to make your day at sea the best it can be!
Even if you aren’t a boater, there’s nautical fun for everyone throughout the weekend:
The 2015Progressive Insurance Los Angeles Boat Show is full of interactive events for the whole family, including:
- Climb aboard cruisers, wakeboard boats, pontoons, jet skis, and more!
- Indoor fishing at the Fishing Friendzy “catch and release” trout pond.
- Stand Up Paddleboarding (SUP), kayaking on an indoor pool!
- Sail away with remote control sailboats.
- Personalize & build a wooden toyboat.
- SailFest at Marina del Rey – It’s a sailor’s delight with dozens of sailboats, gear and accessories to shop, plus sailing seminars, on-water lessons from top instructors, and a sailing simulator to get those feet wet before hitting the water & a great way to introduce kids to sailing.
- Take a boating lesson along the bay, sharpen DIY skills, new Boating 101 – From Discover Boating Hands-On Skills Training where attendees get on the water to learn the ropes from USCG-certified captains, to Fred’s Shed Interactive Learning Center for the DIY boater and dozens of other seminars for all ages and levels of experience – everyone can expand their nautical know-how and prepare for fun and safety on the water.
* Complimentary round trip shuttle transportation will be available between locations
When: February 19-22, 2015
Where: Los Angeles Convention Center
1201 S. Figueroa Street, Downtown LA
In Water Location:
Burton W. Chace Park
13650 Mindanao Way, Marina del Rey
Admission: $12 for adults; youth 15 and younger accompanied by an adult are free
Tickets can be purchased online at laboatshow.com or at the LA Convention Center box office
Show Hours: LA Convention Center
Thursday, February 19- Friday, February 20, 12:00pm-9:00pm
Saturday, February 21, 10:00am-9:00pm
Sunday, February 22, 10:00am-6:00pm
Burton W. Chace Park, Marina del Rey
Thursday, February 19- Friday, February 20, 12:00pm-5:00pm
Saturday, February 21- Sunday, February 22, 10:00am-5:00pm
Information: Call (714) 633-7581 or visit www.LosAngelesBoatShow.com;
Disclosure:Product/compensation was received in exchange for post.
Don’t be afraid to be free!!!