You can now enter to win the $3,500 grand prize (plus pork rinds for a year!) by going to the Pork Rind Day website and sharing/following on different social media sites. Each share or follow from the Pork Rind Website will increase your chances at winning!
· Celebrated on the biggest football day of the year, and on the first Sunday of February, Pork Rind Appreciation Day has become an annual event to celebrate how pigskin and pig skins go together.
· Rudolph Foods, based in Lima, Ohio, began Pork Rind Appreciation Day in 2010 and is in their fourth year of supporting the Gridiron Greats Assistance Fund, a nonprofit organization that provides medical and financial assistance to former National Football League (NFL) players, through its Pork Rind Appreciation Day Campaign.
· Share that from now until the Big Game Day people can visit PorkRinds.com to play Pass the Pigskin where if they successfully pass to Ickey Woods in the end zone they’re entered to win $3,500 and a years worth of pork rinds from Rudolph Foods.
· Throughout the campaign there will be giveaways on Rudolphs social media sites; search Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for Rudolph Foods and you could win!
· Now through Pork Rind Appreciation Day, a portion of the sales of all Rudolph Foods branded products will be donated to the organization’s assistance fund (up to $15,000) and people can buy locally at Walmart.
Also, here is an additional giveaway enter for a chance to win packages of Rudolph’s Pork Rinds. Good Luck!!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: Product/compensation was received in exchange for post.
Don’t be afraid to be free!!!