We discovered new worlds at the 2014 Los Angeles County Fair preview, last night. You can also from August 29 – September 28. This is a celebration of 92 years of Los Angeles County Fair.
I can remember being a child and my parents taking me to the LACF. I am now making it a tradition for my family as well. LACF is something to be celebrated. The fair has a lot to offer especially so many wonderful memories.
Trust me, this year will leave the fair wanting more. After our experience last night, my family is already asking, when are going again.
We all know, food at the LACF is always amazing!!! Ari could not resist eating the Chicken Charlies Krispy Kreme burger. She had been thinking about eating this since last year. Last year she did not have one, because she was a vegetarian. As you can see things have changed. She says, “This is a manly burger.”
It did not end there she went for the Bacon wrapped Zucchini. How I wished I could eat the Krispy Kreme burger as well as the bacon wrapped zucchini. I absolutely love zucchini and Krispy Kreme, but no beef or pork for me. According to Ari, all of the food combinations were delicious and satisfying.
We suggest fair goers try:
- Mrs. C’s Famous- Egg rolls and coconut shrimp,
- Cornucopia Foods -wood grilled flatbread topped with toppings from The Farm, Coconut Water,
- Glissando Capital- Ramen Burger,
- Juicy’s- funnel cake sausage dog
- Lori’s Concessions- rellono pretzel burger, blue cheese burger
- Mrs. C’s Famous Egg Rolls – Egg Rolls and Coconut Shrimp
- Ray Cammack Show – Big Daddy Corn Dogs, Gluten Free Big Rib, Big Chicken, Biggy Sausage, Deep Fried Pecan Pie, Deep Fried Pickle Chips, Tequila Jalapeno Pickle Popper and Assorted Gluten Free Candy Kettle Corn, Chocolate Covered Rice Krispy, Strawberries and bacon and mini cinnamon rolls.
When we were not eating we were able to discover new worlds that features Chinese Lantern Art.
We were fascinated by Luminasia. Chinese, larger than life lanterns were used create a magical, wonderland. The lanterns replicate landmarks of the world, Los Angeles icons, animals, flora and fauna and Chinese culture. We spent a while taking pictures by almost every landmark.
As apart of discovering new worlds we were excited to hear about the Steampunk themed nightclub. We will definitely be returning because we love to party.
Speaking of party, we also got a chance to do a bit of monkeying around. We met Lilly. She was adorable. My daughter was unable to capture the shot of Lily on my shoulders, she moved so fast. I felt bad until I heard others, saying they could not get a shot as well.
There is now question why people come back to the Los Angeles County Fair, again, and again and again. The fair is fun for the entire family.
Disclosure: Product/compensation was received in exchange for review.
Don’t be afraid to be free!!!