I grill a lot during the summer and have thought I would like to protect my hands while grilling. The heat from the grill can be torture, even while using long grilling utensils. When I heard about Kuisiware heat resistant cooking gloves I thought, this is just what I need.
Ironically, the day the Super Glove arrived we were celebrating my son’s birthday and my cousin was visiting and insisted on grilling for us. I was questioning his grilling ability and when I suggested he use the heat resistant cooking gloves, he laughed in my face. It was 100 degrees outside, he thought they were to hot to wear and he did not want to wear cooking gloves. Whatever….I was going to try them when he left.
The gloves are rather big for my small hands, but I am okay with that. As long as I know, my hands are protected I am fine. I have now decided to use them while grilling and baking as well.
The Kuisiware heat resistant cooking gloves have been designed to protect your hands from fire and extreme heat while cooking, baking, grilling or handling any type of hot objects.
– Designed to protect your hands from fire and extreme heat up to 662F (350C).
– Created from Meta-Aramid and Para-Aramid fibers (similar to Kevlar and Nomex), these cooking gloves will fully protect your hands from burning while cooking, baking, grilling, handling hot pots and pans or hot smoker & oven racks
– They offer firm grip and improved dexterity thanks to the silicone texture on both sides of the grill gloves & the five fingers design
– Very durable and light weight
– Very easy to clean, washing machine safe
– One size fits all
– Very comfortable thanks to the 100% cotton lining
I just love having items in my home that some people may consider a gadget, but I like these gloves because they are unique, protective and have many uses.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Don’t be afraid to be free!!!