I love the kitchen cutting board I currently have, but it is not meant to pick up and move around when I am cooking. I am now using Suprahs 3 Layer Overlapping Joins Cutting Board and my inner chef is coming out. I always feel this way when something can enhance my cooking skills (they are not too shabby).
The day I received it my new bamboo, counter top cutting boards I used them to chop my ingredients for my spaghetti. I really like that they come in three different sizes. I was able to maneuver from the counter to the stove without worrying about dropping anything.
I do not like things out of order. While I am cooking I am always wiping things off or putting things away. I am able to use the cutting board of my choice and wash it immediately after using it. With my other cutting board I have to wash it after cutting something in order to use it. It is a big, beautiful, maple cutting board that sits in one place and I am definitely not going to pick it up and carry it to the stove to pour in the cut up vegetables or meats. I was worried about cracking and splitting with the new boards, but it has not happened. I actually do not see many knife marks from cutting.
Over the holiday weekend, my cousin cooked for us. I could tell he loved the cutting boards. I honestly believe he thought he was a chef. Maybe he liked the convenience like I do.
They are convenient and stylish. These bamboo cutting boards are:
- Set of 3 ultra-thin bamboo cutting boards in small, medium and large size (8″x6″, 11″x9″ and 13″x9.5″).
- Constructed of high quality eco friendly bamboo in 3-Layer overlapping joins, Solid extremely to ensure NO warping, cracking or splitting.
- Only 0.4″ (10 mm) thinner, lighter and sleek design, durable for any kitchen prep.
- Knife-friendly surface helps protect blade integrity.
- Natural beautiful finish, FDA certificated, 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
I am using Suprahs cutting boards in addition to the cutting board I currently have, but I have noticed I am using my new Suprahs cutting boards more than my other cutting board.
Disclosure: Product/Compensation was received in exchange for review.
Don’t be afraid to be free!!!