Whole Foods has announced another sale. ALL facial care products in the store are on sale – 25% off! A wonderful variety of facial skin products for any skin type and age: Cleansers, Eye Creams, Toners, Moisturizers, Scrubs, Masks and Serums are all on sale. Lip balms and makeup are excluded from the sale.
I have not used any of the facial skin care products, but am always shopping for many other items in Whole Foods. After viewing the below video I was very impressed with the products, like the Apple Brightening Peel. I have been wanting to do my own facial at home. This will be a great way to start and it will save me a lot of money.
Whole Foods carries the finest facial, skin and body care products available because they believe the quality of the items and ingredients people apply to their bodies topically is as important as the foods and nutritional supplements they ingest.
They sell the highest quality personal care products available at the most competitive prices possible. They evaluate quality in terms of ingredients, pleasurable experience, and efficacy. Their search for quality is a never-ending process involving the careful judgment of buyers throughout the company.
- They carefully evaluate each and every product we sell.
- They are passionate about aromatic, luxurious, effective personal care products and the pleasure of sharing them with others.
- They encourage our vendor partners to use plant-based and naturally-derived ingredients, pure essential oil fragrances, gentle preservatives and non-petroleum ingredients.
- They are committed to high-quality body care products that have a proven track record.
- They only sell personal care products that have not been tested on animals.
- They provide personal care products that support health and well-being.
I pride myself on youthful looking skin. I believe that a simple, natural regime is all it takes to de-stress your skin along with eating plenty of fruits, vegetables and drinking lots of water. You know, less is more. A lot of my food intake comes from Whole Foods and now my skin and body care will also.
Don’t forget to mark your calendars for the 25% off facial care products at Whole Foods.