My son has always had a desire to know more about Christianity and is always asking for some faith based books. When I received The God Puzzle I thought it would be a great tool to educate him, but what I have found it is fun and very informative for both us.
I do not know how many times, I have been asked those hard to answer questions and then I am searching for an answer. Not that I am looking for an easy way out, but The God Puzzle eliminates many questions, because my son feels that he is learning something. I believe the questions arise, because he just wants to be in the Word.
I surprised him with the puzzle as a reward for doing well in school. He was so excited! He knows that we have to complete the workbook together. He takes pride in the book. I like it because it is a way I can fellowship with my son and we are both learning. The God Puzzle is a great bible study guide, you are just putting all of the pieces together.
The God Puzzle has:
- ready made discussion questions for parent to ask their child in each lesson
- can be done at any pace that works with your
- family . . . every night, once a week, 10 minutes here, 30 minutes there . . . it fits into realistic family life
- puts the pieces together for a child to understand God, the Bible, and the Christian faith
- in each lesson the responds to the truth so they understand their relationship to God is personal and life transforming
- any parent, whether they know nothing, or a lot about God can start teaching their child today with no prep
- deep theology put into language a child can understand
- deeply Biblical, each lesson points to Christ
- put in an order that starts with creation, and teaches the Bible as one story that all points to Christ
- child stays engaged by filling in blanks, crosswords, drawing, matching and using their Bibles as they learn