The other day after having had a vegetable and fruit smoothie for breakfast, I decided to try my sample of Campbell’s Slow Kettle Style Soup, I received from Smiley360, for lunch. I needed something filling.
This would be new for me because, I rarely eat canned chili. I make my own from scratch. But, with wanting chili immediately I decided to try the Southwest-Style Chicken Chili with Black Beans & Sweet Corn sample. I was in a hurry, so I decided I would microwave it. I followed the instructions, but was a little concerned after removing the metal lid. Although, the lid was removed, I was concerned about the metal that was left inside. It did not matter to me, that it was covered. I then decided to warm it up on the stove. It did not take very long, I should have done that in the first place. With my chili warmed and ready to eat, I was eager to try it.
The many ingredients, made this chili very appealing to the eye and it was filling like I hoped. It was not watered down. They did not skimp on the ingredients and the seasoning was just right. I was not able to eat the entire container, so I saved some for my son; who had been asking when we were going to try it. When he returned home from school, he ate the remainder. We agreed that it was tasty and filling. It does not quit taste like my home cooked chili, but it can be a go to for our family if we want something quick. Campbell’s Slow Kettle Style Soups are a good option if you want something quick, easy and filling.
Campbell’s Slow Kettle Style Soups are available in the following flavors:
- Braised Beef Stew with Baby Bella Mushrooms
- Roasted Potatoes & Burgundy Wine
- Kickin’ Crab & Sweet Corn Chowder with Flame Roasted Onions & Cayenne Pepper
- Portobello Mushroom & Madeira Bisque with Shallots, Thyme & Sage
- Roasted Chicken & Chardonnay with Fire-Roasted Tomatoes, Aged Parmesan & Pasta
- Southwest-Style Chicken Chili with Black Beans & Sweet Corn
- Tomato & Sweet Basil Bisque with Fresh Cream & Ground Red Pepper
- Tuscan-Style Chicken & White Bean with Asiago Cheese, Thyme & Rosemary
Here are some great links I would like to share with you, if you plan on trying Campbell’s Slow Kettle Style Soup.
- For more information about Campbell’s Slow Kettle Style Soups click here
- For $1.00 off coupon for Campbell’s Slow Kettle Style Soups click here
- Follow Campbell’s Slow Kettle Style Soups on Twitter here @SlowKettle
- Follow Campbell’s Slow Kettle Style Soups on Tumblr here