This cold season has been terrible! My litte boy rarely gets sick, but this season has gotten him pretty good. The week I received my sample of Children’s Mucinex® Multi-Symptom Cold Liquid from Smiley360 , his cold had returned. I have said before, I do make sure my family takes natural products, but I had to give in and turn to Mucinex.
He seemed to have had every possible symptom, stuffy nose, headache, cough and chest congestion. I could not stand to watch him so helpless and miserable. I needed fast acting relief that was safe and effective.
Children’s Mucinex® Multi-Symptom Cold Liquid did just what the bottle says it would do. After hours of rest, plenty of liquids and Mucinex he began to feel better. Which created another problem. Since he rarely gets sick, when he started feeling better he was ready to get up and do things. I had to explain that although, he felt better he needed to rest. He finally began to understand when he started feeling sick again. When he finally settled down to rest and allowed felt Mucinex did it’s job while he felt better he was able to get up and the cold and flu symptoms were all gone. Now a week and a half has passed and he is feeling good. Thank goodness!!!
- For complete drug facts, uses, warnings, dosing chart, and active ingredients, click here
- ‘Like’ Mucinex® on Facebook
- Purchase additional Children’s Mucinex® Multi-Symptom Cold liquid at your local retail store with the $2 off digital coupon
- If you are unsure about using Children’s Mucinex® Multi-Symptom Cold liquid for your child, talk to your pediatrician.
- Please call the toll free number 1-866-MUCINEX (1-866-682-4639) if you have any product related questions.