The Los Angeles Boat Show returns to the Los Angeles Convention Center, February 7-10. In addition to millions of dollars of boats and marine accessories, it’s also a fantastic family event, full of fun things to do with the kids!
On shore and in-water, the 2013 Progressive Insurance Los Angeles Boat Show goes full throttle as it returns to the LA Convention Center and debuts its new in-water location at Burton W. Chace Park in Marina del Rey February 7-10. A perfect family outing, the West Coast’s premier boat show will showcase hundreds of boats, from entry-level family cruisers to million dollar yachts, plus thousands of the newest marine accessories and gear, daily educational seminars and fun for new and experienced boaters of all ages. Bring the kids, there’s something for everyone throughout the weekend!
- Stand Up Paddleboarding – “Try it” at the indoor pool inside the LA Convention Center
- Meet Nickelodeon’s “Dora the Explorer” – Special meet and greet Saturday and Sunday 12pm to 4pm with everyone’s favorite bilingual kid adventurer, Dora!
· Celebrity appearances by Phil & Bob Soven from MTV’s WakeBrothers
· Welcome to the Water Center — resources to help get started in boating
· Powerboat Docking Challenge — test you docking skills, steering a mini water-craft down a 20-ft. “lake” to the marina and into a slip.
- Radio Disney and the California Department of Boating and Waterways – Learning to boat safely and responsibly with an interactive exhibit hosted by Radio Disney. Fun and games for the whole family!
Enter to win a family four pack to the Progressive Los Angeles Boat Show by posting a comment below. Enter by February 1, 2013.
Tickets are $12 for adults; youth 15 and younger accompanied by an adult and active military with ID are free. Visit www.LosAngelesBoatShow.com to purchase tickets and more information.